Some of Oana’s clients
Change maker on imagination.
The interview published by DIRTT, global leader in industrialised construction for interior spaces.
15th November 2022.
11th – 12th September 2023: Nordic EMBL Partnership Meeting 2023
Workshop: Creativity Kit in a Researcher’s Life
Speaker and Discussion Panelist: Charting a Course for Success in Science – Academia versus Industry versus Entrepreneurship.
The Digital Tour of Oana’s Book – Podcast Interviews
- April 2023 – The Be Better Podcast: I talk with Brandon Eastman about how to improve your creative brain and attract powerful ideas.
- March 2023 – Aalto University Operational Leadership Podcast: Ep. 13, Operational Creativity Capacity, when I talk with Professor of Practice Gautam Basu about the business value of creativity in operations management.
- February 2023 – Tech Lead Journal: Ep. #121. I talk with the host, Henry Suryawirawan, about creativity and work engagement, the creative diversity within ourselves, how to channel our curiosity, and more.
- January 2023 – Speak Like a Leader Podcast: Ep. #95. I talk with the host, John Bates, Leadership Communication Expert, about the core concepts in my book – how we understand our personal creativity and how we can open ourselves to new ways of thinking about creativity for a more fulfilling professional life. Check it out.
- November 2022 – Aalto University CloudReachers Podcast: Season 5, Ep. 07. I talk with the host Tomi Kauppinen about identity, how to evaluate the results of creativity from the point of view of the creator and the audience, improv applied in the everyday life, our life with AI, and other interesting themes related to a creator’s life.
- October 2022 – IDEAS+LEADERS Podcast: Ep. 112. I talk with the host, Elena Paweta, about the importance of creativity and how to work on it in the workplace.
- September 2022 – Teach the Geek Podcast: Ep. 227. I talk with the host, Neil Thompson, about my transition from academic to self-employment, my interest in creativity and the ways I see technical professionals using their creativity in their work. Also, there’s a video version of the interview.
Special Coronavirus Edition. How to Maintain Your Emotional Wellbeing Through the Current Times of Uncertainty and Disruption. Watch my YouTube videos.
19th July 2023
Talk: How Creativity Can Become the Engine of Organisational Adaptability, Possibilities Studies Network Conference, Dublin City University, Department of Psychology.
17th July 2023
Paper Presentation: Possible Pathways to Reformulating One’s Creative Identity, Possibilities Studies Network Conference, Dublin City University, Department of Psychology.
26th March 2020
8th of January 2020 Communicate to Co-create,
Talk hosted by Helsinki Epicenter, The House of Digital Innovation.
Autumn 2019 Personal Growth Courses
Creative Living Abroad
Expert Competence Course
20th-21st March 2019 Speaking event
Storytelling Day, organised by the Nordic Culture Point in Helsinki.
13th March 2019 Speaking event
How to Manage Your Self-Expression for Emotional Wellbeing, at Espoon Keskus, Me-House.
16th January 2019 Speaking event
Autumn 2018 Personal Development courses
Creative Living Abroad
Shark in the Luckan Shark Tank for founders of not yet established businesses.
Creativity in Research, Introduction Seminar at Biomedicum 1, University of Helsinki.
New Ideas Generation Workshop, at The Shortcut Lab, Helsinki. The workshop aims at helping individuals who are thinking to become entrepreneurs to dig deeper in their experiences to come up with unusual business ideas to implement.
19.10.2017 – 30.11.2017
Creative Living Abroad course in Arbis, Helsinki – a course for foreigners living in Helsinki. The aim of the course is to enhance your creative potential and develop a creative attitude to living in Finland.
14.09.2017 – 7.12.2017
The Competence Workshop in Arbis, Helsinki – a course which is part of the Swedish Speaking Integration Program for foreigners in Finland. The aim of the course is to explore the personal and professional skills for aspiring entrepreneurs.
09.09.2017 Speaking event
On The Importance of Building Everyday Creativity Habits, at the Inhale/Exhale Lifestyle Happening, Helsinki
5.09.2017 Empathy in Relationships Workshop