Some of Oana’s clients
I replied in the role of change maker on imagination.
The interview was published by DIRTT, a global leader in industrialised construction for interior spaces, on the 15th of November 2022.
- Tech Lead Journal: Ep. #121. I talk with the host, Henry Suryawirawan, about creativity and work engagement, the creative diversity within ourselves, how to channel our curiosity, and more.
- Speak Like a Leader Podcast: Ep. #95. I talk with the host, John Bates, Leadership Communication Expert, about the core concepts in my book – how we understand our personal creativity and how we can open ourselves to new ways of thinking about creativity for a more fulfilling professional life. Check it out.
- Aalto University CloudReachers Podcast: Season 5, Ep. 07. I talk with the host Tomi Kauppinen about identity, how to evaluate the results of creativity from the point of view of the creator and the audience, improv applied in the everyday life, our life with AI, and other interesting themes related to a creator’s life.
- IDEAS+LEADERS Podcast: Ep. 112. I talk with the host, Elena Paweta, about the importance of creativity and how to work on it in the workplace.
- Teach the Geek Podcast: Ep. 227. I talk with the host, Neil Thompson, about my transition from academic to self-employment, my interest in creativity and the ways I see technical professionals using their creativity in their work. Also, there’s a video version of the interview.
Special Coronavirus Edition. How to Maintain Your Emotional Wellbeing Through the Current Times of Uncertainty and Disruption. Watch my YouTube videos.
26th March 2020
Brain Health Event: Storytelling and Wellbeing. Webinar hosted by The Science Basement.
8th of January 2020 Communicate to Co-create,
Talk hosted by Helsinki Epicenter, The House of Digital Innovation.
Autumn 2019 Personal Growth Courses
Creative Living Abroad
Expert Competence Course
20th-21st March 2019 Speaking event
Storytelling Day, organised by the Nordic Culture Point in Helsinki.
13th March 2019 Speaking event
How to Manage Your Self-Expression for Emotional Wellbeing, at Espoon Keskus, Me-House.
16th January 2019 Speaking event
Starting a Creative Industry Business, co-organised by Creative Colab Helsinki and NewCo Helsinki.
Autumn 2018 Personal Development courses
Creative Living Abroad
Shark in the Luckan Shark Tank for founders of not yet established businesses.
Creativity in Research, Introduction Seminar at Biomedicum 1, University of Helsinki.
Entrepreneurial Ideas Selection and Evaluation for Feasibility – the workshop is co-organized by Luckan Integration and Arbis.
Personal SWOT For a New Direction in Career – the workshop is co-organized by Luckan Integration and Arbis.
New Ideas Generation Workshop, at The Shortcut Lab, Helsinki. The workshop aims at helping individuals who are thinking to become entrepreneurs to dig deeper in their experiences to come up with unusual business ideas to implement.
19.10.2017 – 30.11.2017
Creative Living Abroad course in Arbis, Helsinki – a course for foreigners living in Helsinki. The aim of the course is to enhance your creative potential and develop a creative attitude to living in Finland.
14.09.2017 – 7.12.2017
The Competence Workshop in Arbis, Helsinki – a course which is part of the Swedish Speaking Integration Program for foreigners in Finland. The aim of the course is to explore the personal and professional skills for aspiring entrepreneurs.
09.09.2017 Speaking event
On The Importance of Building Everyday Creativity Habits, at the Inhale/Exhale Lifestyle Happening, Helsinki
5.09.2017 Empathy in Relationships Workshop
Personal development courses
Reinvent Your Happy Self as New Mom, 6th March – 10th April 2017
Choose Your Potential, 23rd March – 8th June 2017
When we started coaching sessions with Oana, I was not quite sure what exactly to expect as I have never had such experience before. But it turned out to be a truly amazing journey and discovery of myself. Read more →
Aalto University School of Science and Technology
I had the pleasure of attending Oana’s seminar series entitled “The Choice of Happiness” which was held at the Arkadia International Bookshop over several months in 2016. The seminar topics included self-compassion, empathy, generosity, gratitude, forgiveness, awe and love. One of the main conclusions for me is that happiness can be a conscious choice when the mind is conditioned to perceive the world in positive ways. It’s a little like turning a switch in one’s mind. Read more →
Some words that come to mind about Oana: wise, loving, clear, creative, thoughtful, clever, open. Read more →
Finnish Meteorological Institute
Oana’s seminars are filled with well-researched studies into the different aspects of happiness – from cultivationg a practice of gratitude, to learning skills of empathy and forgiveness. Read more →